Xtrullor - Terran Era Xtrullor - Terran Era

Mate those violins at the beginning made my ears orgasm, what did you do to get that sound?
More orchestra than dubstep on this one, but still not a boring orchestra song; in fact they were perfectly synced.
Love it, thought I already left a comment about those goddamn magical violins but I don't see it anymore.
Anyway, awesome job.
Those violins gave you the 5* mate.
Those damn violins.

-Conspicuous- -Conspicuous-

Gotta say, much better than most of your tracks. I like it.

-Theme Of Skyworld- -Theme Of Skyworld-

You spent way too long on this for a good reason. I've been waiting for a truly new kind of melody from you, a song that's really unique, and here it is. Well done, 4.5/5. I really liked the beginning.

-Dance-Off- -Dance-Off-

Mate please. All of your songs lately have had really happy themes, which start to bother me. They're all repetitive and dumb IMO. It's nice to see a new hard, angry, badass song like your old one Ricochet Love for a change. Good shit, especially the beginning.

Inertia Inertia

Mate teach me the ways :0

Seamless Void Seamless Void

Yay a new song already haha :) ❤ My only problem with trance songs is that they're too repetitive. Good stuff still though

balderdact responds:

Its okay lolol glad you still liked it though :D

Wind Requiem - Chill Mix Wind Requiem - Chill Mix

Amazing. What is that instrument that plays the entire time throughout the song? Like the high pitched bell-sort of thing? Because it sounds fantastic and unique. Take the 5 stars :D

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks a bunch for the quick review, Zechla! That would be the Bellarina from the Sytrus library. I can't say I've heard anything else that uses it elsewhere in my audio meanderings, though I'm sure someone has. I'm glad that this remix has such a distinctive sound! ^__^

[Remix] Where is the title? [Remix] Where is the title?

What kind of a songname is that? lol

Euphy responds:

Random name! :D
Ty for the review!

Pursuit Pursuit

This instrument you use here (also I really heard emphasis on it with Bass Knight) is just absolutely awesome dude. What is it tho? :D Amazing song. Also what do you use to produce music? Keep up your awesome unique style dude 8)

BoomKitty responds:

I use FL Studio and most of the synths are Sylenth1. Thanks!

(Chillstep) Consonance (Chillstep) Consonance

Yesyesyes new masterpiece <3 keep it up :D

balderdact responds:

Yayy :DD
Yup not planning on stopping anytime soon xD