All 36 art Reviews

Hey Ice Face! Hey Ice Face!

How do you make the outlines so fine and perfect? For example, his mouth is drawn very flow-ily while if I try this in Photoshop or SAI or something it always comes out to be super shaky.

Also, I love the legs XD

Nyeh Heh Heh!! Nyeh Heh Heh!!

Awesome. Love your cartoony art style

lítost lítost

How is this rated M? It's really good. I'd rate it E or T tho, it doesn't actually show anything. For some reason it reminds me of Elfen Lied

Zakuga responds:

Yeah, I rated it E, but got reported and the mod put it at M.

Illuminate my soul Illuminate my soul

This was my desktop and phone wallpaper even before I found it on newgrounds. I fking love it

Awakening - Final version Awakening - Final version

FKIN PRO! Reallllly good. And I love your icon! Before I even saw your profile, that was my phone's wallpaper. But this drawing is awesome. You just got a "subscriber" lol

The Wild Eye The Wild Eye

Sweet.

Dr.Phosphorus Dr.Phosphorus

Looks like a TTGL (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) seper gunman. But I don't like the body too much because it doesn't match the head.

grillhou5e responds:

Buddy I think what your trying to grasp is 'SUPER' gunman, but yeah im not going to argue with your opinion, that's ok but nether the less I think the character is totally fine maybe unless an actual experienced professional artist pinpointed some specific parts I could possibly change.

Cold Pizza Cold Pizza

I like the bubblyness! The colors and shininess and shading are really great too! How do you make it?

Candyrag responds:

Thank you, just a general style I developed awhile back, I like to experiment a little too haha, some of the shading effects come from using blurring tools, like the hair I used fast blurs and such~

The Legend of Zelda Walk Cycle The Legend of Zelda Walk Cycle

How do you make pixel art?

Zippies responds:

Sorry for the late reply :)
I use PyxelEdit.
Hope you find it useful ^_^

its nicer in blue its nicer in blue

It's nicer in blue. But what is it? Besides freaky, that is...

HeartlessArts responds:

its a lady with a ram skull for a head